Port-a-Cool PAD6036G Replacement Pad
Periodic maintenance of your Port-a-Cool evaporative cooler ensures maximum performance efficiency and extends the life of your cooler. Kuul pads are made for Port-a-Cool evaporative coolers and are so well-crafted, they set the standard in evaporative cooling media.
- Port-a-Cool evaporative coolers
- 24" models by Port-a-Cool
- PAC2K24HPVS and PAC2K24AD
Periodic Maintenance Solution
Part of the maintence for your Port-a-Cool evaporative cooler is the pad. There are six pads required; this is unit consists of a single pad, allowing you to change only what you need to rather than all of them at one time.
Kuul evaporative cooling media is manufactured by Port-a-Cool. This pad fits perfectly into the 24" evaporative coolers to ensure the best possible filtration and cooling.
Special Features Include
- Made with the heaviest, highest-quality virgin kraft paper
- Highest resin content in the industry for maximum longevity
- Tests for high tensile strength/ psi, high dry crush strength/ psi, and high wet crush strength/psi
- For 24" models
Port-a-Cool / Kuul evaporative cooling media is constructed of high quality materials for strength, durability and long life. By incorporating a high resin content application for stability, 100% premium grade virgin kraft paper, and cross-linked polymer glue they have created an unequaled pad.
The replacement kit includes 1 PAD6036G Kuul evaporative cooling pad which will fit the 24'' PAC2K24HPVS and PAC2K24AD and 24" Port-a-Cool units.