Port A Cool PAC2KCYC01 Cyclone 3000 Commercial Swamp Cooler With Small Footprint
- Utilizes Centrigual Air Delivery System for Better Cooling and is Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Port A Cool PAC2KCYC01 Cyclone 3000 portable evaporative cooler is a sensible and efficient way to cool your space. With a powerful 3000 CFM and efficient Kuul pads you can effectively cool up to 700 square feet. Evaporative cooling can cool for a fraction the cost of air conditioning and uses far less energy, making it the green choice for all of your cooling needs. Super low energy usage mean that you can cool for just $0.08 an hour!
The PAC2KCYC01 is designed to fit in places that other coolers simply won't go. This lets you bring cool air to places you never thought possible.
The adjustable louvers make it easy to direct air where it's needed most making for even more effective cooling!
Locking casters make it easy for you to bring the cooling where you need it and keep it there!
The Port A Cool PAC2KCYC01 features simple controls let you choose from two fan speeds and turn the evaporative cooling pump on and off.
- Model: PAC2KCYC01
- Product Type: Cyclone 3000 Commercial Swamp Cooler
- Product Color: Black/Sienna
- Application: Provides cooling for backyard patios, warehouses, garages, workshops, and factories
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 5.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Coverage Area: 700 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 3000 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/3 HP
- Cooling Pad Type: Highest quality virgin kraft paper
- Cooling Pad Life: 5 years
- Water Tank Size: 16 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- 3,000 CFM means powerful cooling whenever you need it
- Cools areas up to 700 square feet
- Features large 16-gallon water tank so you dont have to fill as often
- Lowers temperatures between 15-25°F
- Ready to operate right out of the box
- Utilizes advanced centrifugal air delivery system
- Port-A-Cool Cyclone 3000 Video Review:
from Citrus, FL, USA
from Phoenix, AZ
from conroe texas
from Bridge City, Texas
from Coralville, IA
from La Coste Texas
from Clearwater, KS
from Naples, FL
from Palm Harbor, FL
from Lakehead, CA
from Columbia, MS
from Mclean, VA
from Shreveport, LA
from Bossier City, LA
from Springfield, MO
from Phoenix, AZ
from Doral, FL
from DFW Airport, TX