Port A Cool PAC2KCYC01 Cyclone 3000 Commercial Swamp Cooler With Small Footprint
- 3,000 CFMs of cooling power for up to 700 square feet of coverage
- Constructed from molded polyethylene, making it rust-proof and leak-proof!
- Less expensive to operate than traditional air conditioners and more eco-friendly
- Q & A
The Port-A-Cool PAC2KCYC01 Evaporative Cooler
The Port-A-Cool PAC2KCYC01 Cyclone 3000 Evaporative Cooler provides unparalleled cooling. This evaporative cooler is powerful cooling technology in a small package. The unit can produce a cooler temperature by 15 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cools Up to 700 square feet
The Port-A-Cool PAC2KCYC01 evaporative cooler is perfect for medium spaces of up to 700 square feet. Use this unit to cool your garage space, your pool, your patio, or your workshop. Whatever the space, the Port-A-Cool PAC2KCYC01 is sure to perform well.
3,000 CFMs of Cooling Power with 2 Fan Speeds
The Port-A-Cool PAC2KCYC01 portable evaporative cooler offers 3,000 CFMs of cooling power on its highest setting. This evaporative cooler is prepared to meet your cooling needs. On its lowest setting, the unit produces 2,400 CFMs of powerful air delivery. The PAC2KCYC01 will cool you off with ease and help you beat the heat.
Special Features Include
- Water Adjustment Valve
- Adjustable Louvers
- Connects to standard garden hose for continuous water supply
- KUUL pad technology
Centrifugal Fan--No Fan Blades!
The Port-A-Cool PAC2KCYC01 Cyclone 3000 evaporative cooler employs a centrifugal fan to produce its 3,000 CFMs of air. This blower fan does not have fan blades, but instead uses a rotating drum to drive air through the unit. This makes it sturdy, reliable, and quieter than other evaporative cooler models. The adjustable louvers also allow you to direct where the air goes, keeping the cool air exactly where you need it.
Eco-Friendly Evaporative Cooling Technology
This Port-A-Cool evaporative cooler is less expensive to run than a traditional air conditioning system and can cool in areas that an air conditioner can't. Because this unit uses the power of evaporative cooling, there are no harsh chemicals to deal with--only the cooling power of water. Evaporative cooling pumps water through the cooling pads and the fan passes the air through the pads to cool it. The Port-A-Cool PAC2KCYC01 is an all-natural and eco-friendly alternative to traditional air conditioning and will save you money.
Built to Last
All the parts that go into this Port-A-Cool product have been treated to resist rust and corrosion. The body of this evaporative cooler is made from molded polyethylene, making it rust-proof and leak-proof! Because it is a simple system, it is relatively maintenance free and will provide cool relief whenever and wherever you need it.
- Model: PAC2KCYC01
- UPC: 614288122011
- Product Type: Cyclone 3000 Commercial Swamp Cooler
- Product Color: Black/Sienna
- Application: Provides cooling for backyard patios, warehouses, garages, workshops, and factories
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 5.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Coverage Area: 700 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 3000 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/3 HP
- Cooling Pad Type: Highest quality virgin kraft paper
- Cooling Pad Life: 5 years
- Water Tank Size: 16 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- 16-gallon water tank for hours of cool relief
- 3,000 CFM Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Connects to a standard garden hose for a continuous water supply and endless cooling
- Constructed of molded polyethylene, so it's rust-proof and leak-proof!
- Cools up to 700 square feet
- Made in the USA
- Provides a 15-20 degree difference in temperature
- Port-A-Cool Cyclone 3000 Video Review: