Port-A-Cool PAC2K48HZ Portable Evaporative Cooler With Casters
- Features efficent Kuul pads and sealed components for hazardouns locations
- Read More...
The Port A Cool PAC2K48HZ is a powerful and efficient evaporative cooler designed for use in areas where hazardous conditions require the use of sealed components. The huge 48" fan that delivers 17,500 CFM and highly efficient Kuul pads means that the PAC2K48HZ can cool 4,000 square feet with ease.
25 Gallon Reservoir
The large reservoir means that you don't have to keep filling the unit over and over again. Simple hose hookup lets you fill with ease or leave attached and the automatic float will ensure that there the tank stays filled.
110V or 220V
The PAC2K48HZ comes without a plug so you can wire the unit with either a standard 110V plug or a larger 220V plug. Adapted for your needs and featuring a 50ft. cord, you'll never have to decide where to place your cooling.
Sealed electrical components let you cool in areas you never though possible. Flammable fumes and hazardous conditions don't have to stop you from having cool air where you need it.
The Port A Cool PAC2K48HZ also features large 8" rubber casters that let you easily move the cooling to where you need it most.
- Model: PAC2K48HZ
- Product Type: Commerical Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 36.00" x W: 74.00" x H: 86.00"
- Product Weight: 400.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Specially developed for cooling in highly combustible areas
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 220 volts
- Amps: 13.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Coverage Area: 4000 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 17500 CFM
- Motor Type: 1 HP
- Fan Diameter: 48 inches
- Cooling Pad Type: High-efficiency virgin kraft paper
- Cooling Pad Life: 2 to 5 years
- Water Tank Size: 25 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 1
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- Built for long-term dependability in harsh conditions
- Efficent evaporative cooling saves you money
- Made in the USA for quality you can trust!
- Operates for $0.34 an hour!
- Portable, for cooling where you needit most!
- Switches, cords and motors are sealed to prevent sparking and accidental explosion in highly-combustible areas