Port-A-Cool PAC2K363S Portable Evaporative Swamp Cooler
- 2,500 square feet of coverage and 9,600 CFMs of cooling power
- 3 fan speeds for custom-controlled cooling
- Less expensive to operate than traditional air conditioning units
- Q & A
The Port-A-Cool PAC2K363S Evaporative Cooler
The Port-A-Cool PAC2K363S portable evaporative cooler is perfect for cooling large areas. With 9,600 CFMs and 2,500 square feet of coverage, relief from the heat is possible. This Port-A-Cool unit is powerful enough for all your industrial cooling needs. The unit can be adjusted with 3 fan speeds and offers versatile and portable cooling.
Cools Up to 2,500 Square Feet
The Port-A-Cool PAC2K363S portable evaporative cooler is perfect for cooling large areas, such as warehouses, delivery bays, horse stables, sporting events, and outdoor restaurants. The powerful 36" fan blades push air to every corner of the area. This evaporative cooler has the power needed to meet your cooling requirements.
Direct water Supply or 32-Gallon Water Tank Options
There are two options for this Port-A-Cool evaporative cooler's water supply. Fill the 32-gallon water tank to provide cool relief while maintaining the unit's portability. Move the Port-A-Cool PAC2K363S anywhere you need it throughout the day. Or, connect the unit to a standard water hose for a continuous water supply and endless cooling capacity.
Special Features Include
- Low-Water Shut Off
- Water flow adjustment valve
- Connects to a standard water hose
- KUUL pad technology
9,600 CFMs of Cooling Power with Adjustable Fan Speeds
The Port-A-Cool PAC2K363S portable evaporative cooler has 3 adjustable fan speeds. On high, the unit produces 9,600 CFMs of cooling power. It can also produce 4,800 CFMs or 6,600 CFMs depending on your needs. This unit meets all your cooling needs while not overwhelming the space with too much power. Adjustable fan speeds puts customizable comfort at your fingertips.
Eco-Friendly Evaporative Cooling Technology
The Port-A-Cool PAC2K363S doesn't use harsh chemicals like traditional air conditioning units. Instead, this evaporative cooler only uses the all-natural cooling power of water. The water pump supplies the cooling pads with a continuous supply of moisture. The fan then pushes air through the cooling pads, reducing the temperature through the science of evaporative cooling. This simple technology is especially effective in beating the heat.
Built to Last
All Port-A-Cool products are made from durable materials in the USA. The PAC2K363S is no exception. This evaporative cooler is made to last and won't rust, crack, or leak. Materials have been treated to resist corrosion and rust, so you can rest assured that your portable evaporative cooler will provide relief from the heat whenever and wherever you need it.
- Model: PAC2K363S
- UPC: 614288362011
- Product Type: Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 32.00" x W: 62.00" x H: 67.00"
- Product Weight: 260.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Designed for use when air conditioning is cost prohibitive, impractical, or unavailable. Ideal for manufacturing plants, mechanics' garages, military bases, gymnasiums, horse stables, and dog kennels
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 11.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 33.1 dB
- Certifications: UL
- Coverage Area: 2500 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 9600 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/2 HP
- Fan Diameter: 36 inches
- Cooling Pad Type: High-efficiency rigid evaporative media
- Water Tank Size: 32 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 3
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- Cools up to 2,500 square feet
- Easy-to-drain tank: just open the drain valve and turn on the pump
- Low Water Shutoff prevents damage to the water pump by alerting you when the tank is nearly empty
- Mounted on casters making it easy to roll and fully portable
- Variable Fann Speeds offer 4,800/6,600/9,600 CFMs of cooling power
- Water tank holds 32 gallons or connect to a standard garden hose for continuous cooling
- Port-A-Cool PAC2K363S Overview:
from Charlotte, NC
from Tom Bean, TX
from Midland, TX
from Patterson, CA
from Patterson, CA
from East Elmhurst, NY
from Reno, NV