Port-A-Cool PAC2K163SHD Portable Evaporative Cooler with 1/2 HP Motor
- 1/2 HP motor
- Covers up to 900 sq. ft.
- Port-a-Cool commercial evaporaitive cooler
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Port-A-Cool PAC2K163SHD Portable Evaporative Cooler with 1/2HP Motor
The Port-A-Cool PAC2K163SHD is a highly rated portable evaporative cooler. Even though it is a portable unit, it is still heavy duty and will get the job done. The cost of running this is a half of a fraction of what an actual air conditioning unit will cost. The water tank will hold up to three gallons of water for longer operation. The cooler can be placed on tabletops or workbenches and can easy travel from place to place, wherever it is needed. This unit will work in a number of different places that are hard to cool, such as:
Powerful Natural Cooling
The Port-A-Cool PAC2K163SHD is a very powerful machine, but it works as a natural cooling unit. It has a 16" diameter fan and a ?? horsepower motor. The cooler is energy efficient because it reduces heat without the need for chemicals. The cooler can lower temperatures up to 30°F, and features three fan speeds: low, medium and high. It is also a very quiet unit, so you won't even notice it is there. It pulls in 3,900 cubic feet of air per minute at 24.8 decibels. The lowest setting will process 2,500 cubic feet of air at 19.4 decibels.
Special Features Include
- 16-inch diameter fan and 1/2 horsepower motor
- Leak-free, rust-free and practically maintenance free
- Works in spaces up to 900 square feet
- No compressor and no chemicals
- Connect a 3/4" garden-type hose to supply water
The Port-A-Cool PAC2K163SHD is heavy duty and constructed very well. It is durable enough to work in practically any environment. It is made with leak-proof and rust-proof polyethylene housing. These long lasting units will work for many years.
Inexpensive to Operate and Environment Friendly
The Port-A-Cool PAC2K163SHD is very inexpensive to operate, so it is budget friendly. It operates with an evaporative swamp cooler with no compressor. It also doesn't use the harmful chemicals that a regular air conditioning unit uses.
Easy to Use
This unit could not be easier to use. The Port-A-Cool PAC2K163SHD arrives fully assembled and ready to use right out of the box. All you have to do is connect a 3/4" garden-type hose to supply the water. There are actually two ways to replenish the water tank. You can either do this manually or use the hose. The next thing you know, there will be a fresh, cool breeze to help on any warm day or evening. It works very well in dry climates. The cooler also doubles as a fan. All you have to do is easily disable the water pump and turn on the fan.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: PAC2K163SHD
- UPC: 614288162031
- Product Type: Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.00" x W: 37.50" x H: 30.50"
- Product Weight: 70.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Effective cooling for garages, patios, workshops and other large work areas
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 4.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Coverage Area: 900 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 3900 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/2 HP
- Fan Diameter: 16 inches
- Cooling Pad Type: Highest quality virgin kraft paper
- Cooling Pad Life: 5 years
- Water Tank Size: 3 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 3
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: No
- One-Piece Housing: Yes
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Clean and efficient cooling
- Cools huge areas and costs almost nothing to operate!
- Energy efficient and improves indor air quality
- Heavy-duty construction is almost maintenance free
- Inexpensive to operate and eco-friendly
- Leak-proof and rust-proof polyethylene housing
- Lowers ambient temperatures an average of 18 degrees
- Port-A-Cool PAC2K163SHD Overview:
from Castell, Texas
from Amarillo tx
from Centerville, TX
from Davis, CA
from Odessa, TX
from Scottsdale, AZ
from Wills Point, TX
from Odessa, TX