Port-A-Cool PAC-FRAME-16 16 Inch Evaporative Cooler Filter System
- Keeps Contaminants from Clogging Your Swamp Cooler with Foreign Particle Capture
- Read More...
The Port A Cool PAC-FRAME-16 filter keeps airborne contaminants and
debris from entering your facility and also keeps the patented Kuul™ cooling pads
from becoming clogged.
Compatible with the Port A Cool 16 inch evaporative coolers and easy to install, the PAC-FRAME-16 is constructed of heavy-duty PVC to form a frame approximately the size of the air intake area located at the back of your Port A Cool. The PAC-FRAME-16 filter is also lightweight and has the ability to filter out pollutants as small as 0.3 microns per square yard, and plastic zip ties provide a filtering surface to trap dirt, lint, dust, and other particulates before they reach the Kuul™ cooling pads.
Ensure proper maintenance of your 16 inch evaporative cooler and cleaner air flow through the cooling media with the PAC-FRAME-16 filter and frame.
Port A Cool Evaporative Cooling Units are Manufactured by Port A Cool, LLC., Center, Texas U.S.A.
- Model: PAC-FRAME-16
- Product Type: Port-A-Cool Evaporate Cooler Filter
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.50" x W: 27.00" x H: 17.50"
- Product Weight: 3.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Blue
- Application: Helps keep airborne contaminants from clogging the Kuul™ pad media
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Product Type: Evaporative cooler frame and filter
- Product Quantity: 1
- Filter Type: Dust Filter
- Compatible Models: 16 Inch Evaporative Coolers - PAC2K163SFC, PAC2K163S, and PAC2K163SHD
- Catches foreign particles
- Increases the efficiency of the evaporative cooler
- Keeps the Kuul ™ pads clean
- Prevents damage to the Port A Cool