PurTest P-Iron Hardness Water Test Kit
- Includes 16 test strips
- Tests 8 different categories with 2 tests for each
- The most comprehensive line of do-it-yourself test kits
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
How much iron and water hardness are you experiencing? Test your water and determine how much there really is with this easy to use in-home test kit.
Manages Your Water System
Manage your water supply and test it for hardness, impurities, and more with the laboratory certified PurTest kit. This test kit lets you know when and if you should add a water filtering system to your home.
Easy to Use
This test kit is basic and simple to use. All you need is a 1/4 cup of water. Insert the test strip into the water and you're all set. Results are visible in seconds!
This household must-have tests for 8 distinctive impurities. Iron, hardness, copper, pH, alkalinity, nitrates, and nitrites are bad for your skin and hair. Knowing what water impurities you're dealing with allows you to soften it properly.
Multiple Test Strips
This kit includes 2 tests per impurity so you can use it twice before any kind of replacement is needed. Each test strip changes color to represent a positive or negative result. Instructions are included for accurate and reliable interpretation.
- Model: P-Iron
- UPC: 722432777021
- Product Type: Water Test Kit
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 5.00" x H: 7.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Allows you to test for 8 different drinking water contaminants
- Tests: Iron, hardness, copper, nitrates/nitrites, chlorine, pH, alkalinity
- Number of Tests per Package: 16
- Analyzes water condition in seconds
- Easy to use with straight forward instructions
- Fast, easy, and accurate result everytime
- Laboratory certified for reliability
- Provides immediate results on your water's condition
- Tests iron, pH, chlorine, copper, nitrate and more
from Columbia, SC