MovinCool OfficePro60 60,000BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Industrial Strength Cooling
- Easy operation
- Low cost use
- Quiet and efficent portable air conditioner
- Q & A
MovinCool OfficePro60 60,000BTU Portable Air Conditioner
Want a cooling unit that is extremely effective and does not produce a huge electricity bill? The MovinCool OfficePro60 60,000 BTU portable air conditioner is a great choice for you. This product is a portable unit so you can use it wherever you like. It brings the temperature down in all those hot areas with its high efficiency levels and powerful cooling abilities.
- Portable air conditioner
- Commercial AC
This 60,000 BTU of cooling power and 2650 CFM, this air cooler really spread the cool air quickly. Perfect for cooling up to a 1700 square feet area, it's effective in medium to large sized spaces. With two speeds to choose from, the OfficePro60 portable air conditioner provides maximum spot cooling to the area that needs it the most.
Programmable Digital Controller
The MovinCool AC features a programmable digital control, which lets you schedule operating times for the entire week. It is not only affordable when you buy it, but even after regular use, it continues to be economical and consumes only small amounts of power that equates to about 15 cents one hour.
- 60,000 BTU portable unit
- Can cool areas of nearly 1700 square feet
- Two fan speeds
- LCD display
With the MovinCool AC there is no lengthy installation process required. All that is required is an electrical outlet. Self-contained and portable, the Office Pro 60 requires no costly installation - simply roll it in, plug it in and turn it on. And with a cooling temperature of 65°-106°F, it is sure to reduce the ambient temperature considerably so you can enjoy perfect cooling within minutes of use.
Fully Protects Your Precious Commodities
Specifically designed for cooling large office spaces and computer rooms that house heat-generating electronics, this unit it prevents computer networks, communications, and office equipment from shutting down when temperatures rises. This AC minimizes risks and saves your precious electronic items in a heat-related crisis by providing amazing backup cooling.
Powerful Cooling Capabilities
The efficiency of this product is really high and forces the product to provide you with maximum cooling. At this value, the unit cools down any room in a really short time and then maintains the temperature until it is switched off. Auto restart reboots the unit after a power outage while the timer turns the unit on/off as scheduled.
- Model: OfficePro60
- Product Type: 60,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
- Product Dimensions: L: 52.00" x W: 30.00" x H: 64.00"
- Product Weight: 623.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for cooling server rooms up to 1700 square feet
- Type: Portable Air Conditioner
- Warranty: 1 year on materials and workmanship; 3 years on compressor
- Coverage Area: 1700 square feet
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Heater: No
- Air Flow: 2650 CFM
- Amps: 29 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Cooling Capacity: 60000 BTUs
- Noise Level: 69 dB
- Cooling Operating Temperature: 65°-106°F
- Certifications: UL
- EER: 8.4
- Heat Pump: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 2
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R-410a
- Recommended Room Size: 1600-1700
- Air Conditioner Type: Cool Only
- Hose Type: Single
- Compressor Type: Hermetic Rotary
- Auto-Evaporative System: No
- Fan Only Option: Yes
- Adjustable Air Louvers: No
- Automatic Air Louvers: No
- Automatic Restart: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Display Type: LCD
- Remote Control: No
- Designed for Commercial Use: Yes
- Consumes minimum energy
- Features an air filter which provides you with cleaner and fresher air
- Offers solutions to negative air pressure areas with optional accessories
- Portable unit, featuring wheels and handles that make it easy to move about
- Power cooling capabilities that can regulate temperatures in large areas
- Programmable timer allows turn on and turn off times to be scheduled
- Reduced maintenance efforts