Dayton NX3-BL Scratch & Dent Electric Flat Panel Oil Filled Space Heater with Safety Tip-Over Switch
- Offers Quick Supplemental Heat and a Space-Saving Flat-Panel Design
- Read More...
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.Keep your personal space toasty and warm with the Dayton NX3 flat panel electric oil filled personal heater! This electric heater is designed for areas short on space and actually boasts a large surface area to quickly provide warmth to confined areas under desks or against walls.
The super-quiet NX3 offers up to 1,386 BTUs of heat and has an enclosed heating element with a permanently-sealed oil reservoir that emits no fumes or odors. The special diathermic oil sealed within the reservoir actually helps distribute heat evenly to ensure maximum comfort. Moreover, because the NX3 only uses 400 watts of power, it's a safer, greener alternativeto other high wattage space heaters.
Also included is an analog thermostat for custom-controlled comfort. To ensure safe operation, the Dayton NX3 oil filled electric space heater also comes with a safety tip-over switch and overheat protection.
- Model: NX3-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Oil Filled Space Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.50" x W: 20.75" x H: 14.88"
- Product Weight: 6.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for heating personal spaces and small areas
- Type: Space
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 40 square feet
- Watts: 400 watts
- Amps: 3.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 1386 BTUs
- Space Heater Type: Oil-Filled Radiator , Flat Panel
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Number of Heat Settings: 1
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Dial
- Tip Over Switch: Yes
- Power Indicator Light: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Power Cord Length: 72 feet
- Plug Type: Grounded 3-Prong
- LCD Screen: No
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Features a large surface area to quickly provide heat to confined areas
- Includes multiple safety features such as overheat protection and tip-over safety switch
- Operates quietly without disturbing your indoor environment
- Safe and uses only 400 watts
- Scratch and dent model
- Super-compact -- great for under desks or anywhere where space is limited
- Will not blow fuses - perfect in the office since its only 400 watts