Nu-Flame NF-F3FIE Fiamme Freestanding Floor Indoor Fireplace
- Burns Odorless, Eco-Friendly Ethanol Fuel
- Includes An Adjustable Dampener With A Dampener Tool
- Safe, Ventfree, And Smokeless For Any Room Or Office
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Nu-Flame combines the best of contemporary design and technology to produce eco-friendly, ethanol based products. The Nu-Flame NF-F3FIE Fiamme freestanding floor fireplace sums up each of these characteristics and features safe, tempered glass as well as a stainless steel burner that creates a full, lively flame for your pleasure.
Large Capacity Burner
Enjoy your flame for an extended period time with the 1.5 liter capacity burner that is long lasting and easy to refill.
Go "green" in your household using clean burning bio-ethanol fuel, a safe, renewable energy product for the eco-conscious homeowner.
Surrounding the flame of the Nu-Flame NF-F3FIE Fiamme fireplace is two tempered glass plates that are easy install within minutes and guard the flame for safety.
Safely manage the flame of your indoor fireplace using the included dampener tool. This tool will also aid the process of easily extinguishing your Nu-Flame NF-F3FIE.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: NF-F3FIE
- UPC: 811898010510
- Product Type: Freestanding Floor Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.78" x W: 31.49" x H: 18.50"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Floor fireplace for indoor use
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Fuel Type: Gel
- Fireplace Style: Personal
- Usage: Indoor
- Mantel Width: 31.49 inches
- Product Finish: Black
- Product Construction: Stainless Steel , Glass , Metal
- Includes: Adjustable dampener with dampener tool
- Compact and will not take up much space
- Easy, quick installation with given instructions
- High temperature finish to maintain quality
- Instantly makes any room more inviting
- Large capacity burner for an extended flame
- Protective glass plates to protect the flame