Q-Mark MUH0521 Electric Utility Heater
- Offers Adjustable Louvers to Control Airflow and Advanced Pull-Through Design for Even Air Distribution
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Q-Mark MUH0521 electric unit heater comes with many features that make it perfect for warming a factory, warehouse or other large commercial spaces. It has a quality construction that's designed to be versatile, easy to install and long lasting.
Convenient Mounting Features
The Q-Mark MUH0521 unit heater can be mounted vertically or horizontally.It even includes a venturi outlet for safe and easy vertical installation.
This electric unit heater is designed to draw air across the heating element with the advanced pull-though air flow system. This feature allows the heating element to operate at a cooler temperature and ensures more even air distribution.
The MUH0521 electric unit heater features cooler sheath temperatures and faster heat dissipation with an enclosed fan motor and a rugged construction. Added structure provided by the die-formed steel housing.
Get Rid of Cold Drafts
The Q-Mark MUH0521 electric unit heater comes with a fan delay feature that doesn't disperse air until the heating element is warm. This means that you'll no longer have to deal with cold drafts while your heater warms up.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: MUH0521
- UPC: 685360047225
- Product Type: Electric Utility Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 14.00" x H: 7.50"
- Product Weight: 27.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Perfect for heating factories, warehouses and other large spaces
- Type: Garage Heater
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty on heating element; 1-year limited warranty on other components
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Watts: 5000 watts
- Amps: 21 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Heating Capacity: 17000 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Stainless Steel , Metal
- Air Flow: 350 CFM
- Adjustable Louvers: Yes
- Installation Type: Hardwired
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Single Pole
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: Yes
- Includes Mounting Bracket: No
- Heating Element: Aluminum-finned, copper clad steel sheath heating element
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Includes Plug: No
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: Yes
- Added safety and protection provided by the automatic reset linear thermal cut-out
- Customizable mounting feature allows you to mount the unit vertically or horizontally
- Features adjustable discharge louvers to control air flow
- Includes a fan delay feature that allows it only to distribute warm air, not cold drafts
- Smartly styled with two-toned accents
- Sturdy design with heavy gauge die-formed steel housing indicate quality of construction
Customers Also Viewed
from Phoenix, AZ USA