Port-A-Cool MK-47-CS Water Treatment Additive Case of 6 Bottles
- Improves the Quality of Water and Protects Internal Components from Damage
- Read More...
Hard water is water that has a high mineral content and this usually consists of calcium, magnesium ions, and possibly other dissolved compounds. In addition, hard water leaves deposits within an evaporative cooler's tank and water lines over time, and can form corrosion on moving parts.
To prevent hard water damage, use Port-A-Cool's MK-47-CS Mineral Knockout with your evaporative cooler to treat hard water conditions that may damage or shorten the life of the internal components. Protect your investment by regularly adding the MK-47-CS water treatment solution to the reservoir of your Port-A-Cool unit and see how much difference a little preventative care can make!
Note: This item contains a package of six bottles of Mineral Knockout.
Port-A-Cool® Evaporative Cooling Units are Manufactured by PORT-A-COOL, LLC., Center, Texas U.S.A.
- Model: MK-47-CS
- UPC: 614288980048
- Product Type: Port-A-Cool Mineral Treatment Additive
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.75" x W: 3.25" x H: 3.00"
- Product Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White/Blue
- Application: Protects your evaporative cooler's components by preventing mineral buildup from hardwater
- Product Type: Mineral treatment additive
- Product Quantity: 6
- Compatible Models: Compatible with all Port-A-Cool evaporative coolers
- Extends the life of the evaporative cooler
- Preventative care protects your Port A Cool unit!
- Protects internal components from mineral build up
- Prevents hard water from forming deposits within the tank and water lines