Koolatron KTB05BN 5L Thermoelectric Beer Keg With Tap, Black
- Cools to 45° F below ambient temperature
- Fits most popular brands like Newcastle and Heineken
- For use with gravity dispensing kegs and pressurized kegs
- Q & A
If you love your beer and enjoy entertaining others, this Koolatron KTB05BN 5L thermoelectric beer keg with tap is a great option for you.
This beer keg cooler is versatile and can be used with gravity dispensing kegs like Spaten, Dab, Bitburger, Warsteine, or Coors Light. Even more, it can be used with pressurized kegs like Heineken and Newcastle Brown.
This Beer cooler is all inclusive. A 5L keg cooler, tap and hose, drip plate and tray, DC power cord, and AC power adapter are all included to make this one of the most flexible beer keg coolers on the market.
The advanced thermoelectric cooling system keeps your beer ice cold, Moreover, it's vibration free so it won't shake or jostle your beer, plus it's quiet so it doesn't disrupt your good time!
AC & DC Compatible
Enjoy installation convenience! This unit operates on 110V AC and includes an AC adapter for versatile placement and setup. It's perfect for tailgating, BBQs, patio parties, and more.
- Model: KTB05BN
- UPC: 059586611230
- Product Type: 5L Thermoelectric Beer Keg With Tap, Black
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.80" x W: 9.80" x H: 18.00"
- Product Weight: 12.50 lbs.
- Application: Chills beer
- Warranty: 90 days
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Compatible Keg Size(s): 5L
- Wine Cooler Style: Beverage Coolers
- Casters: No
- Type: Single zone
- Finish: Black , Silver
- Number of Taps: 1
- Cooling Technology: Thermoelectric
- Digital Temperature Readout: No
- Interior LED Light: No
- Removable Wine Racks: No
- Locking Doors: No
- Stemware Storage: No
- Cool and dispense your favorite beer using a 5L gravity and pressurized keg
- Does not require replacement beer tubes as other models
- Fits most 5 L kegs (both pressurized with top dispensing as well as gravity dispensing kegs)
- Great for your home bar, rec room, or the next tailgate party
- Ultra-quiet and vibration-free
- Utilizes state-of-the-art thermoelectric cooling technology