Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- 750W Heats up to 75 Sq. Ft.
- Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- L: 34.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater
If you need powerful heating in any room in your home then the Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater is sure to keep you warm this winter. The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater will provide powerful supplemental heating with a low surface temperature making it safe to install the Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater anywhere in your home. Not only this the white powder coat finish complements any decor while providing a durable finish that will resists dents and scratches due to normal wear and tear.
Built to Last
The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater features steel louvers that are securely in place in order to protect the internal heating element from any foreign objects. The outer casing is made of durable steel and features a durable powder coated finish that will last for many years to come, If you want a durable baseboard heater that will last for many years then you will love this affordable unit.
Special Features of the Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater
- Quiet Operation
- Primary/Supplemental Heating
- Great for New Construction
- Gentle Efficient Heating
- Easy to Install
- Measures L: 34.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
Easy to Install
Baseboard heaters do not have to be difficult of complicated in order to enjoy the powerful heating that they provide. In fact, some of them are rather simple to install such as the Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater. This heater measures L: 34.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75" and extends from the wall 2.90". This quality baseboard heater is already hardwired so that you can quickly and easily set up the Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater and begin enjoying the even warmth it provides.
The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater is a popular choice in apartments, condos, single family homes and new construction homes due to the beautiful and durable white powder coated finish. The sleek and modern design is durable and scratch resistant and will provide you with powerful heating anywhere it is installed.
Low Surface Temperature
If you have pets or kids in the house then you want to be sure that you choose a heating source that is safe. The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater will not accidentally hurt pets or kids because it offers a low surface temperature so that you can enjoy powerful worry free use when it is needed.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HBB750
- UPC: 685360035819
- Product Type: Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 34.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Ideal for heating small areas and rooms up to 75 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor; 10 years heating elements
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 75 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 750 watts
- Amps: 6.3 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 2560 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- Enjoy even warmth with the large heating fins on this quality baseboard heating unit
- Enjoy low operating temperatures for safety when you choose this powerful baseboard heater
- Measures L: 34.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75" and extends from the wall 2.90"
- The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater features steel louvers
- The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater is hardwired so no cords are required
- The Q-Mark HBB750 Electric Baseboard Heater is quick and easy to install
- The stylish finish makes this electric baseboard heater great for any location