Q-Mark HBB504 Electric Hydronic Baseboard Heater with Large Diameter Reservoir
(click to enlarge)
- Offers a Wall Mountable Design and Low Surface Temperature
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Get clean, quiet heat when and where it's needed most with the Qmark HBB504 electric hydronic baseboard heater. This heater is ideal for individual rooms and spaces and features a modern, low profile design that complements any decor.
Maximum Heat Output
The Qmark HBB504 hydronic baseboard heater has a sheathed electric heating element that is totally immersed in a heat-transfer liquid and sealed in a heater-length copper tube. The large diameter reservoir prolongs the thermal constant of the entire heater.
Go Anywhere Design
The Qmark HBB504 hydronic baseboard heater mounts flush to any wall and flat on any floor - wood, carpet or tile. This is a versatile option that makes installation easy.
A Safe Option
Enjoy the heat without the worry. The Qmark HBB504 hydronic baseboard heater offers a thermal overheat protection that automatically shuts down the heater should any overheating occur.
Large Wiring Compartment
The Qmark HBB504 hydronic baseboard heater includes a large wiring compartment that's completely accessible from either end or front. This feature enables rapid, easy installation.
- Model: HBB504
- Product Type: Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 28.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 9.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Navajo White
- Application: Ideal for heating small rooms and areas up to 50 square feet
- Type: Baseboard
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor; 10 years heating elements
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 50 square feet
- Watts: 500 watts
- Amps: 2.1 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element
- Heating Capacity: 1706 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Plastic
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Tile
- Portable: Yes
- Carpet can be installed up to and around the baseboard
- Features low operating temperatures for safety
- Gentle heat radiates even after the thermostat turns off
- Has a go anywhere design
- Has a three-inch thick functional design
- The thermal constant of the entire heater is prolonged
from Harrisburg, PA, USA
from Vallecito, CO
from West Palm Beach, FL
from Rush, NY
from Forestville, CA
from Temple, NH