QMark HBB1250 Hydronic Baseboard Heater with Low Profile Design
- Offers 125 Sq. Ft. Coverage Area and Versatile Mounting Options
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Sit back and relax in the warmth of the Qmark HBB1250 electric baseboard heater. This heater offers quiet, clean heat in an effective manner. Create the perfect indoor living space, this heater is a great resource.
The large diameter reservoir maximizes the volume of heat storage fluid to prolong the thermal constant of the entire heater. With the Qmark HBB1250 baseboard heater enjoy superior heat retention; gentle heat radiates even after the thermostat turns off.
Multiple Installation Options
The Qmark HBB1250 baseboard heater mounts flush to any wall and flat on any floor - wood, carpet or tile. The 3" thick functional design and low operating temperatures allow carpeting to be installed up to and around the heater.
The Qmark HBB1250 baseboard heater features heavy-duty welded steel louvered grilles discourage insertion of foreign objects and directs heat outward into the room. And the Thermal cut off switch shuts down the heater should any overheating occur.
Uses Natural Convection
The Qmark HBB1250 baseboard heater offers natural convection to deliver steady, uniform heat to the room. This heater is guaranteed to provide a warm cozy environment for you to enjoy.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: HBB1250
- UPC: 685360035666
- Product Type: Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 58.00" x W: 2.90" x H: 6.75"
- Product Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental heating for residential use
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor; 10-years on heating element
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 125 square feet
- Watts: 1250 watts
- Amps: 10.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Element: Sheathed Electronic Heating Element , Heat-Transfer Liquid
- Heating Capacity: 4265 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Steel
- Hardwired: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Thermostat Required for Use: Yes
- Thermostat Must Be Purchased Separately: Yes
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: Yes
- Flooring Types Recommended For Use: Carpet , Hardwood , Laminate , Tile
- Portable: No
- Front grille protects the heating element
- Heats areas up to 125 sq. ft.
- Individual room control for economical efficiency
- Natural convection delivers uniform heat
- Runs cooler then a standard baseboard
- Safe for use around children or pets
Customers Also Viewed
from New Jersey, USA
from Rockton, IL