H46C Honeywell Dehumidistat
- Controls Humidity Levels in Honeywell's Classic White
- Read More...
It works simply: The H46C166 makes contact on a relative dehumidity rise to the set point to start the dehumidifier. On a decrease in relative humidity to the set point (minus the differential), the switch breaks contact to stop the dehumidifier.
With positive ON and OFF settings, you stay in control. Turn the knob clockwise to the setting stop to place the H46 in the On position. Turn the knob counterclockwise to the stop to place the H46 in the Off position.
With a fully enclosed dust free, SPST, Snap-Acting Switch, the H46C will work at a top level for humidity control.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: H46C1166
- UPC: 085267135924
- Product Type: Dehumidistat
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.69" x W: 2.94" x H: 2.13"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Ideal for use with either your humidifier or dehumidifier
- Mount Type: Wall Mount
- Electrical Ratings: 120 Vac, Full Load 7.5 A; 120 Vac, Locked Rotor 30.0 A; 120 Vac, Resistive 12.0 A; 240 Vac, Full Load 3.8 A; 240 Vac, Locked Rotor 15.0 A
- Differential: 4 To 6 Percent RH
- Temperature Range: 50 To 125 Degrees F
- Operating Humidity Range: 20 To 80 Percent RH
- Control Type: Dial
- Compatible With: Honeywell humidifier or dehumidifier
- Fully Enclosed, Dust Free, SPST, Snap-Acting Switch
- Impact-Resistant, Molded Plastic Cover Mounts On Wall
- Positive ON And OFF settings Permit Manual Operation Of Controlled Equipment
- Premier White Color
- Sensing Element Of Thin, Moisture Sensitive Nylon Ribbon Provides Reliable Operation Even When Ambient Tempertaure Conditions Change
Customers Also Viewed
from Brownsboro, AL
from Portland, OR