Oil-Fired Forced Air Portable Heater E48 by Dayton 45,000 BTU
Dayton E48 Oil-Fired Portable Heater
List Price: $364.70
Price Break: -$84.16
Keep your workspace comfortably warm with the Dayton E48 portable oil-filled forced-air heater. This convenient unit requires no complicated installation; simply fill it with oil and plug it into a standard 120-Volt outlet. With 45,000 BTU of heating power, this rugged heater tackles tough industrial heating jobs, rapidly warming areas up to 1,000 square feet. Automatic overheat shutoff guarantees the safety of your workplace. The user-friendly E48 is simple to operate, with a convenient on/off switch, easy-to-read fuel gauge, and LED power/failure indicator light. At home in any warehouse, factory, or construction site, this heater delivers quality performance that won't empty your wallet.
- Model: E48
- Product Type: Oil-Fired Portable Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 30.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 15.00"
- Product Weight: 28.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange\Black
- Application: Keeps your workspace warm and provides up to 14 hours of operation in one filling
- Type: Garage Heater
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 1000 square feet
- Amps: 1.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Kerosene
- Heating Capacity: 45000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 1000 Square Feet
- Tank Size: Pounds, 5 Gallons
- Air Flow: 175 CFM
- HP Rating: 1/8
- Cord Length: 6 Inches
- Base Type: Stand
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Safety Features: Overheat Protection
- Additional Features: LED power/failure indicator light
- Efficient unit runs for 14 hours before refueling
- Powerful heater covers areas up to 1,000 square feet
- User-friendly heater features easy-to-read gauges and indicator lights
Customers Also Viewed
from Orlando, FL
from Orlando, FL
We had our coldest week ever, but not the coldest day ever. I used it only one night, because the weather has warmed up. But I was below freezing for over a week, and none of the local business had heaters. I lost some plants because my old gas heater went out. I like your product but after I order it I wish I would of order the bigger one, because it has wheels on it. But it is light weight when it is out of fuel. I am sure now it will not get cold here until next year because I have the unit all fuel up and ready to go. I a few years I plan to buy the bigger one anyway.
Yes, I recommend this product.