Q-Mark CRA2224T2 Electric Wall Heater
- With Fast-Response Coil Element That Assures Quick Heat and Low Maintenance
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Q-Mark CRA2224T2 electric wall heater does its job without being an obstructive presence in your room. Choose from standard surface mounting or space-saving recessed installation.
Dual Safety Devices
The Q-Mark CRA2224T2 electric wall heater is equipped with dual safety devices, which includes a handy indicator light for visual recognition and one-time thermal fuse for overheat protection.
Feel safe and secure using the Q-Mark ceiling heater as it has been tested and approved for certified safety in the United States and Canada. Automatic thermal overload protection is also embedded.
Never have to wait for the chill to come off since the Q-Mark CRA2224T2 electric wall heater has a rapid response heating element coil to create fast, effective warmth for up to 225 sq. ft. of space.
The Q-Mark CRA2224T2 electric heater comes factory hard wired to operate at the highest setting. However, a patented Clip-N-Flip feature allows you to change the wattage to a lower output with ease!
- Model: CRA2224T2
- UPC: 685360017495
- Product Type: Electric Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.50" x W: 10.50" x H: 12.25"
- Product Weight: 10.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal wall heater used to provide heat in rooms and areas up to 225 square feet
- Type: Wall
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty on heating element and motor
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 225 square feet
- Watts: 2250 watts
- Amps: 9.4 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 7677 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced , Radiant
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Double pole thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed , Surface Mounted
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 40-85F
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Boasts a fast response coil element for quick heat and low maintenance
- Designed for recessed installation
- Features European styling with sleek rounded corners
- Has three piece construction for ease of installation
- With indicator light and one time thermal fuse for dual protection
- With Northern white finish
Customers Also Viewed
from Los Angeles, CA, USA
from Cottonwood, CA 96022, USA
from Colorado, USA
from Kamiah, ID 83536, USA
from Rockville, MD
from Simi Valley, CA
from Colorado Springs, CO
from Bcc, AZ
from Sanford, FL
from Haymarket, VA
from Black Canyon City, AZ