The Qmark CDF558 Fan Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Qmark CDF558 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater is designed for commercial and industrial setting which require large area heating. Featuring 4000 watts and 13,648 BTUs per hour, the commercial heater boasts a full 400 square foot coverage area!
A five-bladed aluminum fan accompanies the fully-enclosed and impedance-protected motor for rugged, efficient operation of the Qmark CDF558 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater.
All extruded aluminum parts and sheet metal are phosphatized for lasting durability before being finished in a baked enamel electrostatic painting process for a finish that won't erode.
The commercial heater has an integrated thermal overload device for added protection from overheating to prevent damage to the motor and other internal components.
The Qmark CDF558 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater offers two mounting options: surface mount on most ceilings or recess mount on drop ceilings. A mounting sleeve is required, but sold separately.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CDF558
- UPC: 685360015132
- Product Type: Fan Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater
- Application: Designed for commercial and industrial areas requiring electric fan-forced heat
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 24.0 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 13648 BTUs
- Coverage Area : 400 square feet
- Air Flow: 300 CFM
- Phase: 3
- Wire Size: 10 AWG
- Installation Type: Surface , Recessed
- Fan Delay Switch: Yes
- Permanently Lubricated Motor: Yes
- Construction: Metal
- Heating Element Type : Steel fins, copper-brazed, and steel-sheathed
- Control Type : Push button , Remote wall thermostat (must be purchased separately)
- Thermostat Type: Snap Action
- Safety Features: Automatic over-temperature shut off
- Mounting Sleeve Required For Installation: Yes
- Adjustable airflow patterns for user convenience
- Choose from recessed or surface mounting options sold separately
- Heat over 400 square feet of space!
- Impressive heating power with 13,648 BTUs per hour and 300 CFM airflow
- Long lasting durability with high-quality steel, aluminum, and copper construction
- Thermal cutout is automatic for overheat protection