The Qmark CDF548 Fan Forced Ceiling Mounted Heater
- Features Dual Installation Options for Versatility and Adjustable Air Flow Patters for Customized Comfort
- Read More...
The Qmark CDF548 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater features durable operation for heavy-duty industrial and commercial applications. The heater offers automatic thermal cut-out to protect against overheating. Adjustable air flow patterns customize your experience.
Backed Enamel Finish
For long-lasting durability and a sleek shine, all sheet metal and extruded aluminum parts are phosphatized then finished by a backed enamel electrostatic painting process.
The interior of the Qmark CDF548 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater consists of steel tubular heating element fins, copper-brazed to low-watt density, and finally steel-sheathed for high-quality heating results.
Optimal performance is due in large part to the fan forced heater's rugged impedance-protected, fully-enclosed motor. Achieve efficient operation with the addition of a five-bladed aluminum fan.
Even Heat Distribution
Experience the very best coverage for up to a 400 square foot area with the Qmark CDF548 fan-forced ceiling mounted heater's uniformed grid pattern. Steel elements cover the entire intake area for uniform heating of discharged air.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: CDF548
- UPC: 685360015101
- Product Type: Ceiling Mounted Heater
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal ceiling heater for commercial and industrial areas features fan-forced heat
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 14.4 amps
- Coverage Area : 400 square feet
- Air Flow: 283 CFM
- Phase: 3
- Installation Type: Surface , Recessed
- Fan Delay Switch: Yes
- Construction: Steel
- Control Type : Remote wall thermostat (must be purchased separately)
- Safety Features: Automatic over-temperature shut off
- Mounting Sleeve Required For Installation: Yes
- Additional Features: Please note that mounting enclosure/sleeve are not included.
- Added safety with automatic thermal cut-off
- Adjustable air flow patterns
- Effective warm air distribution with 283 CFM
- Includes fan delay switch
- Offers easy, single-person installation
- Optional remote wall thermostat