Air King 99539 24" Quiet Oscillating Wall Mount Fan
- For rugged work areas
- Manufactured to be mounted on the wall
- Superior ventilation that helps improve air quality
- Q & A
Manufactured for work environments, this Air King 99539 24" quiet oscillating wall mount fan helps improve air quality and properly ventilate work areas.
Wall Mount Installation
Up and out of the way, this fan keeps work areas well-ventilated in a space saving manner. It perfect for warehouses and other work areas where there's a lot of activity and floor space is limited.
Durable and Long-Lasting
Made from steel and featuring a motor with 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor, this fan is durable and meant to be applied to rugged work environments.
Rid the area of dust, fumes, and other bothersome airborne irritants! This durable fan offers high velocity airflow to effectively improve air quality.
Safe for Commercial Use
Certified by ETL and OSHA for commercial areas, this fan is a safe and reliable option. It will keep your work environment well-ventilated and the extensive 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord tolerates the electrical energy required.
- Model: 99539
- UPC: 046013394958
- Product Type: 24" Quiet Oscillating Wall Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 27.00"
- Product Weight: 49.50 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 5030 CFM
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Oscillation: Yes
- Watts: 250 watts
- Amps: 2.0 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Noise Level: 69 dB
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1025
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Blades, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- Heavy duty black, 10' long, 3-conductor, SJT type power cord
- Heavy duty Direct Drive motor
- Offers 7450 CFM to control stuffiness and odors
- Rear mounted pull cord switch