Air King 99538 30" Quiet Oscillating Wall Mount Fan
- Complete with blades, motor, power cord, grill, wall bracket and hardware
- Easy installation
- Includes a secondary safety cable
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Add this Air King 99538 30" quiet wall mount fan to any work space and benefit from superior ventilation that helps improve air quality.
Out of the Way Installation
The Air King fan is manufactured to be mounted on the wall. It includes a wall mounting bracket for easy installation and oscillates to reach a widespread area.
Top Quality Manufacturing
Made from durable steel and featuring a heavy duty Direct Drive motor, this fan is for rugged work areas. The motor is also permanently lubricated and there are 3 fan speeds for optimal ventilation.
High Volume Ventilation
This Air King offers 7450 CFM to control stuffiness and odors that often infiltrate a work environment. This fan is guaranteed to help improve air quality in work spaces that really need it.
This Air King is compliant with ETL and OSHA safety standards. It's safe for commercial use and is especially effective in industrial, warehouse, workshop, and garage areas.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 99538
- UPC: 046013395559
- Product Type: 30" Quiet Oscillating Wall Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 24.00" x H: 33.50"
- Product Weight: 53.50 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 7450 CFM
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Watts: 245 watts
- Amps: 2.2 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Noise Level: 68 dB
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1010
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 30" fan head for optimal airflow
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- ETL and OSHA compliant
- Heavy duty black, 10' long, 3-conductor, SJT type power cord
- Rear mounted pull cord switch