Air King 99532 30" Quiet Oscillating Pedestal Fan
- Basic and durable
- ETL & OSHA compliant
- Made for commercial work areas
- Read More...
Keep offices, warehouses, and even workshops well-ventilated with this powerful and effective Air King 99532 30" quiet oscillating pedestal fan.
This pedestal fan is ideal for commercial areas. It features an ETL & OSHA certification for safe commercial use and effectively controls stuffiness, odors, dust, and more with exemplary CFM.
High Volume Airflow
Powerful airflow of 7450 makes this fan a great option for rugged work environments. Whether you're dealing with paint odors, automotive fumes, or chemicals, this fan is made to provide high velocity ventilation.
Quiet & Portable
This fan offers a quiet and portable way to ventilate any area. It's lightweight so transfer is easy and the 10' power cord offers an extended reach when you need it.
The motor is permanently lubricated so there is no maintenance required, plus it's totally enclosed. The blades, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel for increased durability and reliable use.
- Model: 99532
- UPC: 046013395658
- Product Type: 30" Quiet Oscillating Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 29.50" x H: 84.00"
- Product Weight: 70.00 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 7450 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Watts: 245 watts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Amps: 2.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Usage: Indoor
- Noise Level: 68 dB
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1010
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 10', 3-conductor, SJT type powercord for extreme durability
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- 7450 CFM
- Adjustable height for targeted use
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- Uses only 245 watts of energy