Air King 9936D 36" Belt Drive Drum Fan
- 2 speeds for custom ventilation
- Durable for rugged environments
- Portable, freestanding design
- Read More...
Made for commercial ventilation and offering high velocity airflow, this Air King 9936D 36" belt drive drum fan is a must-have for any work site where ventilation is required.
Manufactured to be used in work environments, this durable fan features all steel parts to withstand just about any rugged work space. It's designed for industrial, warehouse, or construction type areas.
Use the convenient handle and wheel base to rotate this fan where it's needed most. Powerful 9200 CFM effectively eliminates work related odors like paint, smoke, and other agents that frequent a worksite.
Powder Coated Steel
This heavy duty fan outperforms any other in its class. All parts including the blade, guard, mounts, and casing feature a powder coated finish for resilient wear and tear.
With a 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor, this Air King requires no maintenance of any kind.
- Model: 9936D
- UPC: 046013303097
- Product Type: 36" Belt Drive Drum Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 40.00" x W: 20.00" x H: 40.50"
- Product Weight: 75.00 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Type: Electric
- Air Flow: 9200 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 36 inches
- Watts: 440 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 6.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Usage: Indoor
- Noise Level: 62 dB
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Style: Exhaust
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 2
- RPM: 575
- Motor Type: 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Side mounted switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor
- 3 blades with protective guard
- 725 watts, 9200 CFM, 575 RPMs, and a Direct Drive motor
- Commercial quality construction for years of use
- ETL & OSHA certified
- Side mounted switch is easily accessible