Air King 9880 18" Oscillating Pedestal Fan
- 3 adjustable speed settings
- Comes with multi-function remote
- Oscillates for widespread cooling
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Air King 9880 18 Inch Oscillating Pedestal Fan features a unique design that includes soft, neutral tones and attractive silver accents. It also includes these amazing features:
Adjustable Speed Settings and Wind Modes
There are 3 speed settings included on the 9880. There are also continuous, natural breeze and soothing sleep wind modes.
An adjustable electronic timer allows energy-efficient nighttime cooling.
An included remote control allows comfort control at your fingertips. Batteries are included for your convenience.
Precision Air Delivery
For customized cooling, there is oscillation, tilt-back and adjustable height.
- Model: 9880-BL
- UPC: 046013378927
- Product Type: 18 Inch Scratch & Dent Oscillating Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.75" x W: 20.75" x H: 50.50"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for gyms, workshops, schools, and homes
- Warranty: 90-days
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 1955 CFM
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Amps: 0.85 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Plastic , Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1180
- Remote Control: Yes
- Control Type: Push button, remote control
- Timer: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: No
- Features soft neutral tones and stunning silver accents
- The fan head can oscillate 90 degrees side to side or lock in position
- The guard has a powder coated steel front and a high impact resistant plastic rear
- The height of the fan column can be adjusted from 42 to 50.5 inches.
- The propeller is made of impact and chemical resistant polypropylene
- Setting adjustments from your seat are possible with the included remote control
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?