Air King 9856 Builder's Choice 56 Inch Industrial Ceiling Fan with All-White Body and Steel Housing
- Creates a more comfortable work environment
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Scratch & dent model
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Need a heavy-duty ceiling fan that will keep you cool yet save energy? The Air King 9856 56" industrial ceiling fan incorporates the most current motor and control technologies to provide a quiet, contemporary product in an affordable package.
Designed for Industrial Applications
The Air King 9856 is a high-powered ventilation tool that works great in warehouses, garages, or other industrial settings.
This 56" ceiling fan boasts a white powder-coated steel body with non-corrosive metal paddles.
The Air King 9856 industrial ceiling fan features a 3-speed, permanently lubricated motor that's designed for powerful air circulation.
Creates a Comfortable Work Environment
This electric ceiling fan offers an efficient, economical way to circulate hot air that accumulates at the top of buildings, creating a comfortable working environment
- Model: 9856-BL
- UPC: 083162371898
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent 56 Inch Industrial Ceiling Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 56.00" x W: 56.00" x H: 21.50"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for workshops and garages
- Warranty: 90-days
- Type: Ceiling Fan
- Diameter: 56 inches
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Watts: watts, 81 watts
- Amps: amps, 0.7 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certified for Commercial Use: No
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Fan Blades Finish: White
- Motor Finish: White
- Motor Type: 1/4HP totally enclosed, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Room Size: Standard Room
- RPM: 287
- Ceiling Fan Style: Traditional
- Number of Paddles: 3
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Control Type: Wall switch
- Mount Type: Standard
- Includes: Fan Blades , Downrod , Mounting Hardware
- Remote Control Compatible: No
- Downrod Length: 16 inches
- Light Kit Compatible: No
- Circulates hot air and creates a more comfortable work environment
- Offers efficient yet quiet air circulation
- Perfect for workshops, warehouses, and garages
- Rugged all-metal construction makes this fan ideal for industrial applications
- Three-speed wall mounted switch is also included with this ceiling fan
- White finish with white blades blends in with any decor
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?