Deni 9780 8.5 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker with 5 Cooking Options
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Holds More Food
The Deni 9780 has one of the largest capacities in its class. The pressure cooker can hold as much as 8.5 quarts at once - perfect for making a meal for the whole family.
The 9780 has a non-stick aluminum inner cooking pot that eliminates the need to add extra oils to your food. This produces a healthier meal every time!
More Cooking Modes
This oval pressure cooker offers 5 cooking modes: brown, keep warm, steam, slow cook, and delay cooking.
Safety Cover Latch
The Deni 9780 8.5 quart oval electric pressure cooker comes with numerous safety features for extra precaution. A sliding lock and unlock safety cover latch prevents the lid from being opened as the unit is cooking.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 9780
- UPC: 050763097809
- Product Type: 8.5 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 12.50" x H: 14.75"
- Product Weight: 19.65 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Uses heat, steam, and pressure to cook stews, roasts, fruits, vegetables, and more
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Capacity: 8.5 Quarts
- Housing Construction: Stainless Steel
- Cook Pot Type: Removable , Non-stick
- Control Type: Push Button
- Display Type: Digital
- Timer: Yes
- Delay Feature: Yes
- Delay Feature Length: 8 Hours
- Includes: Temperature Control , Condensation Reservoir
- Safety Features: Steam Release Valve , Pressure Regulator , Cool-to-Touch Handles , Locking Lid
- Additional Features: 5 pre-programmed cooking modes
- 3 pressure options and 5 cooking options mean more versatility
- Comes with a easy-to-use digital control panel
- Cooking pot is removable and easily washable
- Features durable stainless steel housing
- Keeps your food warm throughout the day with "warm" function
- Shortens cooking time by up to 70%