Deni 9770 2 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker with Stainless Steel Exterior
- Features 2-Quart Removable Cooking Pot to Give You Versatility and 5 Pre-Programmed Pressure Settings for More Cooking Options
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Pre-Programmed Pressure Settings
The Deni 9770 comes with 5 pre-programmed pressure settings perfect for cooking rice, chicken, vegetables, soup, and beef. Of course, you can always cook other foods!
A fully programmable timer gives you more versatility and convenience. And with its pressurized steam operation, the 9770 pressure cooker helps you reduce cooking time by as much as 70%.
Even while you cook foods with the highest pressure setting, the brushed stainless steel exterior stays cool to the touch.
The compact size of the Deni 9770 2 quart electric pressure cooker allows you to take it with you wherever you go. Enjoy homecooked meals as you travel!
- Model: 9770
- UPC: 050763097700
- Product Type: 2 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 11.50" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 6.10 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Cook stew, roasts, fruits, and vegetables using steam, heat, and pressure
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Capacity: 2 Quarts
- Housing Construction: Stainless Steel
- Cook Pot Type: Removable , Non-stick
- Control Type: Push Button
- Display Type: LED
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 1.65 Hours
- Delay Feature: Yes
- Delay Feature Length: 9 Hours
- Includes: Temperature Control , Built-In Thermostat , Condensation Reservoir
- Safety Features: Steam Release Valve , Pressure Regulator , Cool-to-Touch Handles , Locking Lid
- Additional Features: Measuring cup, measuring spoon, detachable power cord, and 5 pre-programmed pressure settings
- Comes with 5 pre-programmed pressure settings
- Digital display is easy to read and use
- Fully programmable timer helps you make a large variety of foods
- Great for cooking smaller meals (up to 4 meal servings)
- Outer housing stays cool-to-the-touch even when cooking
- Pressurized steam keeps meals healthy