- Q & A
Removable Cooking Pot
The Deni 9740 electric pressure cooker is easy to clean and extremely durable. The inner cooking pot is easily removable!
By using steam, heat, and pressure, the 9740 is able to help you cook meals in as much as 70% less time.
Steam Release Valve
This pressure cooker features a steam release valve that allows you to release the pressure quickly into the air.
A locking pin is included with the Deni 9740 4.2 quart electric pressure cooker to prevent the lid from being opened while the unit is cooking with pressurized heat.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 9740
- UPC: 050763097403
- Product Type: 4.2 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 12.50"
- Product Weight: 9.15 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Uses steam, heat, and pressure to cook stews, roasts, fruits, vegetables, and more
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Capacity: 4.2 Quarts
- Housing Construction: Stainless Steel
- Cook Pot Type: Removable , Non-stick
- Control Type: Push Button
- Display Type: LED
- Timer: Yes
- Delay Feature: Yes
- Delay Feature Length: 8 Hours
- Includes: Temperature Control , Condensation Reservoir
- Safety Features: Steam Release Valve , Pressure Regulator , Cool-to-Touch Handles , Locking Lid
- Additional Features: 4 pre-programmed cooking settings
- 4.2 quart non-stick cooking pot is removable
- Comes with indicator lights to tell you when the unit is cooking
- Features durable construction perfect for everyday use
- Fully programmable timer means you can cook virtually any food
- Non-stick inner cooking pot means no extra oils needed
- Relies on heat, steam, and pressure for healthier meals