Air King 9718 18 Inch Ceiling Mount Fan
- Features Steel Construction and 1/6 HP Motor
- Read More...
The Air King 9718 can adjust its head from side to side and its head can pivot up and down, giving you the ultimate mobility for ceiling fan usage. Direct the air however and wherever you want with this fabulous fan.
The 9718's motor is permanently lubricated and permanently split capacitor along with a 9', 3-conductor type SJT power cord. It runs at a power 1/6 HP and 120V, giving it the industrial strength it needs to tackle its job.
Industrial fans like the 9718 are best suited in situations where there are large assemblies of people like gyms, auditoriums, schools, churches, and factories. These fans are very powerful and are built to last many years of use with little maintenance.
The blade, guards, and mounts are all made from powder coated steel. This makes the 9718 durable enough to last and to do its job properly. The 9718 can push up to 3190 CFMs on its high setting! A plastic fan, for example, just wouldn't be able to circulate that much air!
- Model: 9718
- Product Type: Ceiling Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 10.50" x H: 28.00"
- Product Weight: 23.10 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for gyms, auditoriums, schools, churches and industrial spaces that need powerful air circulation
- Type: Ceiling , Electric
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 3190 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Watts: 180 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 67 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1500
- Motor Type: 1/6HP totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 1/6 horse power motor that requires little maintenance
- 3 speeds let you choose your own comfort zone
- Can be hanged to save precious floor space
- Great for areas where there are large assemblies of people
- Ideal for gyms, auditoriums, schools, churches and industrial spaces that need powerful air circulation
- Made with industrial quality in mind
- Powder coated steel blades, guards, and mounts
from Longboat Key, FL
from Ladysmith, BC