Air King 15" Deluxe Pivot Fan
- Convenient carry handle
- Easily transported
- Permanently lubricated motor
- Q & A
This Air King 15" deluxe pivot fan creates a pleasing amount of airflow for maximum cooling and circulation in your home, office, workshop or commercial space.
3 Fan Speeds
Select a fan speed to meet the conditions of the room! If you need a little ventilation or a lot, this fan has the capacity to eliminate room stuffiness and more.
Easy to Handle
This fan is lightweight and easy to handle, making it great option for any work or home environment. With a CFM ranging from 1070-1700, a convenient carry handle and a small footprint, it's ideal for a variety of settings.
No Maintenance Required
The impact resistant housing is durable and the permanently lubricated motor requires no maintenance. Simply dust as needed to keep the unit clean and enjoy maximum airflow.
Like all Air King products, this fan is rated for safe use. It's OSHA and ETL compliant, making it not only a great option for just about any residential or commercial area but a reliable one as well.
- Model: 9515
- UPC: 046013391803
- Product Type: Deluxe Pivot Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 0.00" x W: 0.00" x H: 0.00"
- Product Weight: 7.80 lbs.
- Application: A fan that moves air as all fans should.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 1700 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Watts: 119 watts
- Amps: 1.1 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Noise Level: 55 dB
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA , UL
- Standard CFM: 1070 CFM
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1050
- Motor Type: 3-speed 1/25 Horsepower 1 phase permanently lubricated with permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear Mounted Rotary Switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 15" fan blade get the air moving
- 3 fan speeds for custom comfort
- ETL and OSHA compliant
- High CFM and low noise decibel for maximum performance in a quiet manner
- Impact resistant plastic with chemical resistant polypropylene blades
- Rear mounted rotary switch is easily accessed