Air King 9424 24" I-Beam Mount Fan
- Heavy duty steel design
- Manufactured for rugged environments
- Sufficient aeration
- Q & A
Improve indoor air quality and keep industrial areas well-ventilated with this heavy duty Air King 9424 24" I-Beam mount fan.
All components are comprised of heavy duty steel for durability and to provide years of reliable venting. This fan is rugged enough to withstand just about any work environment. Used in a garage, workshop, automotive shop, and more this fan gets the job done!
Choose from 3 fan speeds for personalized cooling and venting. Control room stuffiness and eradicate odors and more with up to 7400 CFM. This fan improves working conditions.
This fan is versatile as it can be mounted just about anywhere. Offering I-Beam installation with hardware and bracket, you can mount it up and out of the way, freeing floor space where needed.
Manufactured for workshop or warehouse venting, this fan is best used in garage or industrial areas where high velocity ventilation is needed.
- Model: 9424
- UPC: 046013396907
- Product Type: 24" I-Beam Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 41.00" x W: 27.00" x H: 41.00"
- Product Weight: 70.80 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 252 watts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 72 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1060
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 30-inch powder coated metal blade
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed ball bearing motor
- Black, 10-foot, 3-conductor SJT type power cord
- ETL and OSHA compliant
- Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Tested in accordance with AMCA standard 230.99