Air King 9418 18 Inch Industrial Grade Electric Pedestal Fan
- Features Rear Mounted Rotary Switch and Made in America
- Read More...
Heavy duty construction for heavy duty performance. The Air King 9418 18 inch industrial grade pedestal fandelivers it all. This unit packs 3190 CFM of air delivery and more, including:
As an industrial model the 9418 is made of sturdy materials. Its blades, guards, and mount is made of powder coated steel. This ensures that your fan will last through thick and thin!
The 9418 can change its speed from high, medium, and low at a quick switch. There is also a rear mounted rotary switch. The fan can move its head side to side and pivots up and down. Its height is also adjustable from 52" to 62".
Many reviewers have noted that Air King fans last! The 9418 uses a 1/6 HP, 120 volt totally enclosed ball bearing motor that is permanently lubricated and permanently split capacitor. It also is attached to a 9', 3-conductor type SJT power cord.
The 9418 can run CFMs of up to 3190 and RPMs of up to 1500. It is relatively quiet for an industrial fan as it runs 67 dBAs on its highest setting, and a mere 49 dBA on its lowest setting.
- Model: 9418
- Product Type: Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 62.00"
- Product Weight: 31.40 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in yoga studios and gyms
- Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Watts: 180 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.52 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 67 dB
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1500
- Motor Type: 1/6HP totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Adjust height from 52" to 62"
- Epoxy coated frame protects from everyday wear and tear
- Head can be adjusted from side to side
- Head can pivot up and down
- Industrial grade construction and quality
- Made in America
from Cincinnati, Ohio