Robertshaw RS-9405 Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat With Backlighting
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
An excellent feature on the Robertshaw RS-9405 digital, non programmable thermostat is the front loading battery door that gives you no-hassle access to the batteries. Also, the LCD display is one of the largest in the industry and up to 80 percent larger than competitive models. It is also backlit, which makes reading the screen in a dark room incredibly easy.
Maintain your optimal comfort level with the RS-9405 single-stage thermostat. It has a fully adjustable differential to increase comfort. It also has automatic compressor short cycle protection which is a system safeguard that reduces the damage to HVAC equipment over time.
Low temperature freeze protection on the Robertshaw RS-9405 protects pipes from freezing by turning on the heat if the temperature drops below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Fast and easy installation is facilitated by the quick wire terminal block. There are sturdy wire clamps and no wrap around of screws. The positive-off switch ensures that the HVAC system shuts down and a 2 year warranty is included.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: RS-9405
- UPC: 020967940508
- Product Type: Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.50" x W: 1.00" x H: 3.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Controls the temperature in your home
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Watts: 90 watts
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Gas Furnace , Boiler & Oil Fired , Electric Heat & Cooling
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Current Room Temperature
- Electrical Ratings: 24V
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Terminal Designations: R, W, G
- Heat Current: 1 amps
- Fan Current: 1 amps
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Automatic Service Reminders: No
- Power Method: Battery
- Fan Switch Positions: On-Auto
- System Switch Positions: Heat-Off
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 90
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Accuracy: +/- 1 degree F ; +/-0.5 degrees C
- Automatic Compressor Short Cycle Protection: Yes
- Maximum Load: 3
- Changeover: Manual
- Wireless: No
- Easy to read the display in a dark room because it is backlit.
- For quick access and replacement, the battery door is loaded from the front.
- Low temperature freeze protection protects pipes from freezing by turning the heat on when temperature drops below forty degrees Fahrenheit.
- Quick wire terminal block makes installation fast and easy.
- The fully adjustable differential helps you maintain your optimal comfort.
- The large display makes viewing and setting the temperature easy and accurate.
from Clark, CO
from San Diego, CA