Air King 9371 24" 1/3 HP Non-Oscillating Ceiling Mount Fan
- Ceiling mount for out of the way installation
- Manufactured for industrial use
- Rugged all steel construction
- Q & A
Control work odors and stuffiness with this heavy duty Air King 9371 24" 1/3 HP non-oscillating ceiling mount fan.
Need an air circulator? This heavy duty, all steel fan is built to withstand just about any work environment. Used in a garage, warehouse, or automotive shop this fan gets the job done!
With up to 7400 CFM. This fan improves working conditions in minutes.Choose from 3 fan speeds for custom cooling and venting. Control stuffiness and eliminate bothersome odors.
This fan can be mounted just about anywhere. Offering ceiling mount installation with hardware and bracket included, you can set it up so that it is out of the way.
Manufactured for industrial and commercial applications, this fan is best used in garage or industrial warehouses where high velocity ventilation is needed.
- Model: 9371
- UPC: 046013389107
- Product Type: 24" 1/3 HP Non-Oscillating Ceiling Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 29.00" x H: 33.75"
- Product Weight: 36.70 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 332 watts
- Amps: 2.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 69 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Ceiling
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1054
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Black, 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- ETL & OSHA compliant
- Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Up to 5770 CFM