Air King 9370 30" 1/3HP Non-Oscillating Ceiling Mount Fan
- ETL & OSHA compliant
- High velocity ariflow
- Manufactured for industrial applications
- Q & A
Aerate odors and other inhalants with this powerful and effective Air King 9370 30" 1/3HP non-oscillating ceiling mount fan.
If you need an air circulator, then this heavy duty, all steel fan is a great choice. Built to withstand just about any work environment, this unit is suitable for a garage, workshop, or automotive shop.
Choose from 1 of 3 fan speeds for personalized use. Control overwhelming stuffiness and bothersome odors. With up to 8780 CFM, this fan improves working conditions in minutes.
This fan can be mounted just about anywhere. It includes a mounting bracket and hardware for easy installation.
Manufactured for industrial applications, this fan is best used in industrial warehouses where high velocity ventilation is needed. It's powerful and very effective.
- Model: 9370
- UPC: 046013389008
- Product Type: 30" 1/3HP Non-Oscillating Ceiling Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 29.00" x H: 36.75"
- Product Weight: 42.90 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 308 watts
- Amps: 2.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 72 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Ceiling
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1075
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 30-inch diameter blade span for effective ventilation
- 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Black, 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Up to 8780 CFM