Air King 9330 30" Ceiling Mount Fan
- ETL and OSHA compliant
- Lubricated for life
- Single-phase motor
- Q & A
Need a durable fan to keep your work area free of harmful inhalants and more? This Air King 9330 30" ceiling mount fan is made for rugged work sites.
Benefit from widespread coverage and get the air moving with this commercial grade ceiling fan. Installed up and out of the way allows you to maximize airflow and control odorous fumes associated with work environments.
With 3 fan speeds and up to 7400 CFM, this fan is an effective air circulator. It transforms any working conditions and provides a better indoor air quality.
Everything you need to make installation a snap is included with your purchase. This fan is equipped with mounting equipment and hardware for a quick and easy installation process.
Industrial Grade Materials
Using only top quality materials, this heavy duty fan includes a durable 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor. It's designed for rugged applications.
- Model: 9330
- UPC: 046013388001
- Product Type: 30" Ceiling Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 29.00" x H: 36.75"
- Product Weight: 42.90 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 255 watts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 75 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Ceiling , Fan Circulator
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1040
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 30-inch powder coated metal blade
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed ball bearing motor
- Built entirely from durable steel
- Motor features 3 speeds for custom use
- Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Tested in accordance with AMCA standard 230.99
- Up to 7400 CFM