Air King 9325 24" Oscillating Ceiling Mount Fan
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- ETL & OSHA compliant
- Up to 7400 CFM
- Read More...
Control odors and other inhalants in the workplace with this Air King 9325 24" oscillating ceiling mount fan. It's manufactured for powerful commercial venting.
This fan keeps work areas well-ventilated, and the heavy duty, all steel design withstands a variety of work environments. The blades, guard, mounts and motor are resilient.
With 3 fan speeds and up to 5130 CFM, this fan improves working conditions in minutes, ventilating odors, stuffiness, and more.
This fan is easy to install. It's ceiling mountable and includes the bracket and hardware to make the task as easy as possible.
Manufactured for work places, this powerful fan is best used where high velocity ventilation is needed like workshops, industrial warehouses, and more.
- Model: 9325
- UPC: 046013387905
- Product Type: 24" Oscillating Ceiling Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 29.00" x H: 33.75"
- Product Weight: 38.40 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 252 watts
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 72 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Ceiling
- Product Construction: Steel
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1060
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Black, 10', 3-conductor SJT type power cord
- Easy installation with bracket and hardware
- Manufactured for rugged environments
- Oscillates for widespread coverage
- Rear mounted pull cord switch