Air King 9320 20 Inch Electric Ceiling Mount Fan
- Features Black Steel Design and 3 Fan Speeds
- Read More...
The Air King 9320 20 inch electric ceiling mount fan is a great way to go if you want to save floor space. You can install this fan virtually anywhere there is space. The 9320 makes an excellent fan because of its:
Air King has been in business for over 40 years and it is our pleasure here at Air and Water to deliver their quality products to you! Their products have been manufactured with not only great quality but value in mind.
Ceiling fans such as the 9320 make excellent fans for auditoriums, halls, and meeting areas where it is common to have large assemblies. Large assemblies may generate too much body heat and not enough air circulation, so the 9320 could make a perfect solution to such a problem.
The 9320 runs on a 1/6 HP, 120 volt motor with a totally enclosed ball. It is also permanently lubricated so that you wouldn't need to worry about long-term maintenance, as well as a 9', 3-conductor type SJT power cord.
As the 9320 is an industrial grade fan, it is made with powder coated steel. Its 20 inch blades are made of steel, as well as its guards and mount. The 9320 is a very durable fan meant to last.
Install these fans to your meeting hall, gym, auditorium, and much more to keep your assemblies bearable and enjoyable. Install it in your factory or warehouse to keep your workers happy and feeling fresh.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 9320
- UPC: 046013388209
- Product Type: Ceiling Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 26.50" x W: 10.50" x H: 29.50"
- Product Weight: 23.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for gyms, auditoriums, schools, churches, and industrial spaces that need powerful air circulation
- Type: Ceiling Fan
- Warranty: , 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Max Air Flow: 3670 CFM
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Watts: watts, 184 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: amps, 1.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 62 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Blades Finish: Steel
- Motor Finish: Powder Coated Steel
- Motor Type: Totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- RPM: 1500
- Number of Paddles: 3
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Includes Light: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Remote Control Compatible: No
- Ceiling mounting bracket and hardware are included with purchase
- Fan head also pivots up and down
- Fan head can be adjusted from side to side
- Great way to save space and keep your place cool
- Made from steel
- Made in America!
- Rear mounted pull cord switch makes it easy to turn on
Customers Also Viewed
from san diego
from Green Valley, AZ