Air King 9318 18-Inch Multi-Mount Electronic Fan
- Mounts on a ceiling or wall
- Perfect for areas with limited floor space
- Steel construction ensures durability
- Read More...
The Air King 9318 18" multi-mount fan provides cool air in a multitude of situations. Multi-mount fans are ideal in situations where you cannot sacrifice space to a traditional floor fan. The 9318 is great for the following reasons:
Air King is an all-American brand that provides great American products to the market. They have been in business for over 40 years and have ensured many individuals with products of great quality and value.
A large majority of fans use the floor or areas that are already cluttered with different appliances. Fans are one of few appliances that can be hung on a wall, or mounted above the floor. The 9318 also delivers powerful cooling circulation to wherever you choose.
The 9318 has a tilting head so that you can mount it as well as direct the air wherever you please. It also the widest set of blades seen in an Air King multi-mount fan. It boasts a circulation power of 3190 at its highest speed.
There are three speed settings to ensure that your living space is as comfortable as can be! Also, the blades are constructed with powder coated steel.
- Model: 9318-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Multi-Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.50" x W: 16.00" x H: 21.00"
- Product Weight: 21.40 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Perfect for loading docks, restaurants, plants, health clubs and industrial areas where floor/table space is limited
- Type: Electric Fan
- Warranty: 90-days
- Max Air Flow: 3190 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Watts: 180 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 67 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1500
- Motor Type: Totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3190 CFM of cooling power
- 9 foot power cord
- Blade, guards and mounts all use high quality powder coated steel
- Can be mounted on your wall, ceiling, I-beam, and more
- Easy access rear mounted power switch
- Fan pivots for directional cooling
- Three separate speeds
Customers Also Viewed
from Los Angeles, CA