Air King 9314 14" Multi Mount Electric Fan
- Can Be Mounted on Walls, Ceilings, I-Beams, and Anywhere Else with Limited Floor Space
- Read More...
Add powerful air circulation to loading docks, restaurants, health clubs and industrial areas with the Air King 9314. This multi mount fan can be mounted on walls, ceilings, I-beams and more, making it ideal for areas with limited floor or table space. The Air King 9314 industrial multi mount fan is constructed of powder coated steel to ensure durability and long service life.
The Air King 9314 features a powerful 3-speed, 1/20 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor.
Versatile Mounting Options
This electric can be mounted on ceilings, walls or anywhere else where floor space is limited.
The 9314's blade, guard, and mounts are made of powder coated steel.
This fan has a pivoting head that lets you direct airflow where you need it most.
- Model: 9314
- UPC: 046013397201
- Product Type: Multi-Mount Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.00" x W: 18.00" x H: 18.00"
- Product Weight: 14.30 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for loading docks, restaurants, plants, health clubs and industrial areas where floor/table space is limited
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 1650 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 14 inches
- Watts: 63 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 0.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 58 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Wall Mount
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1498
- Motor Type: 1/20HP totally enclose, ball bearing, permanently split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted pull cord switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Can be mounted on ceilings, walls, i-beams and more
- ETL and OSHA compliant
- Features all-metal, industrial grade construction
- Great for areas with limited floor space
- Ideal for loading docks, restaurants, health clubs, warehouses, and industrial areas
- Pivoting head lets you direct airflow where you need it most
- Sturdy steel construction resists damage and ensures durability
Customers Also Viewed
from Winder, GA
from Dixon, CA
from Bowling Green, KY
from Westchester, IL
from Quincy, IL
from Gig Harbor, WA
from Pleasant Grove, AL
from Rocky River, OH
from Tequesta, IL