Air King 9236D 36" Direct Drive Drum Fan
- 725 watts
- Basic setup and installation
- Portable, freestanding design
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Keep work sites well-ventilated with this economical and durable Air King 9236D 36" direct drive drum fan. It's powerful and effective.
Commercial Grade Quality
This durable fan includes 2 fan speeds, a 36" drum, wheels and handle for portability, and a safety guard. All parts are made from a durable steel material to withstand rugged environments.
With a tilt and roll design, you can transport this fan anywhere you need a little extra ventilation. Powerful 10,900 CFM effectively controls paint odors, smoke, and other agents that frequent a worksite.
Powder Coated Steel
The blade, guard, mounts, and casing are all powder coated for increased wear and tear. Heavy duty construction makes this ideal for ventilating a wide variety of commercial settings including industrial warehouses, automotive shops, and more.
This Air King includes a 1/2 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor that's fully capable of running it's course.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 9236D
- UPC: 046013303011
- Product Type: 36" Direct Drive Drum Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 38.00" x W: 16.00" x H: 40.50"
- Product Weight: 61.00 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 10900 CFM
- Diameter: 36 inches
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Watts: 725 watts
- Amps: 6.6 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Noise Level: 78 dB
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Exhaust
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 2
- RPM: 1120
- Motor Type: 1/2 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Side mounted switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 1/2 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor
- 2 speed design for custom ventilation
- 3 blades with protective guard
- Blade, guard, and mounts are powder coated steel
- ETL & OSHA certified
- Side mounted switch is easily accessible