Air King 9224 24 Inch Industrial Grade Floor Fan
- 1/4 HP Motor for Optimum Cooling
- Read More...
The Air King 9224 has a 360 degree pivoting head and 3 fan speed settings to help you achieve the breeze you desire. It can cool up to an amazing 5130 CFM!
You can trust Air King for quality fans. It is not surprising that we receive reviews about their fans lasting well over 10 years. Air King manufactures their products using American ideals and standards. We here at Air & Water, Inc. make these wonderful units available to you online!
The 9224's motor is 120 volts strong and is permanently lubricated, ball bearing and is built to last. It operates at an astounding 1/4 HP (horsepower) and requires little maintenance while running for hours on end.
The 9224's blades, guards, and mount are all created with powder coated steel. This fan is industrial grade so it's absolutely essential that it can take the wear and tear of harsh environments.
With its 360 degree pivoting head, it's easy to place the fan's air stream wherever you please! The 9224 also has a rear mounted rotary switch and built in wheels, as well as a 10' power cord to place this strong beauty of a fan anywhere it is needed.
- Model: 9224
- UPC: 046013395207
- Product Type: Electric Floor Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 28.75"
- Product Weight: 41.80 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for use in offices, stores, garages, warehouses and any other industrial space that needs powerful air circulation
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 5130 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Watts: 252 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 2.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 72 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1060
- Motor Type: Totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 1/4 HP motor is permanently lubricated for longevity
- 360 degree head movement for focused cooling
- Easy to move with its built-in wheels
- Metal blades for maximum air circulation
- Produces up to a max of 5130 CFM
- Ten foot power cord lets you place it anywhere
Customers Also Viewed
from Middleport, OH, USA
from San Jose, CA, USA