Air King 9219 18- Inch Roll-About Stand with Fan
(click to enlarge)
- Heavy Duty, Easy Roll Wheels Makes for Easy Movement
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Need an air circulator in your stuffy work space? Make it easy with the Air King 9219 18 inch roll-about fan to provide yourselves with transportable, easy-to-activate cooling. The 9219 is set on a stand that allows you to have effortless, leveled cooling. The 9219 is a great fan for the following reasons:
The 9219 uses three speeds and can be used to cool down large commercial rooms like stores, shops, and garages. Its pivoting head makes it easy to direct air wherever you need it.
While some fans are portable, they may not be able to provide leveled cooling. The 9219 comes with a stand that has two rear mounted wheels for easy transportation and can be adjusted from 26" to 28" with ease.
The 9219's motor is permanently lubricated and totally enclosed. It is also ball bearing and can deliver years of consistent operation. It runs at 120 volts and 1/6 HP, which makes it extremely sturdy and powerful.
Use it for large commercial rooms that require leveled cooling, such as an auditorium or a classroom, or a garage at a workstation where a table fan may not be viable or safe to use.
- Model: 9219
- Product Type: Electric Floor Fan and Stand
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 25.00" x H: 48.00"
- Product Weight: 27.90 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for use in offices, stores, garages, warehouses and any other industrial space that needs powerful air circulation
- Type: Electric
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Air Flow: 3190 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 18 inches
- Watts: 180 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 67 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Pedestal , Floor
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1500
- Motor Type: Totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Fan can be placed at two heights
- Full steel construction guarantees durability
- Long power cord for versatility
- Permanently lubricated motor keeps the noise level down
- Three different speeds to suit your needs
- Wheels offer easy portability
from Santa Fe, NM
from Saint Petersburg, Florida
from Greenfield, WI
from Vineland, NJ
from New York, NY
from Hackensack, NJ
from Cypress, TX
from Peoria, AZ
from Shell Knob, MO