Air King 9212-OB Open Box 12" Industrial Grade Electric Floor Fan with 3 Fan Speeds
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Enjoy superior cooling with the Air King 9212-OB Open Box 12" industrial grade electric floor fan. It's perfect for cooling and ventilating large spaces. Place this heater in your garage or workshop and feel comfortable on those warmer days.
The Air King 9212-OB Open Box 12" industrial grade electric floor fan features a steel cage and steel fan blades for durability. this option is perfect for rugged environments and guaranteed to stand the test of time.
The Air King 9212-OB Open Box 12" industrial grade electric floor fan features an adjustable fan head for maximum performance. Adjust the fan head a full 360 degrees for custom airflow.
The Air King 9212-OB Open Box 12" industrial grade electric floor fan offers a high CFM of 1360 for advanced cooling and ventilation. This fan eliminates hot spots and cools spaces quickly.
9' Power Cord
The Air King 9212-OB Open Box 12" industrial grade electric floor fan includes a 9' power cord for an extended reach. Finding a place to plug in this fan is easy and the long power cord allows for repositioning as needed.
- Model: 9212-OB
- Product Type: Open Box Electric Floor Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.50" x W: 8.50" x H: 16.50"
- Product Weight: 12.10 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Used to cool and ventilate spaces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 85 watts
- Amps: 0.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 56 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1500
- Motor Type: 1/20 HP, open motor, sleeve bearing permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 1360 CFM for optimal airflow
- 3 fan speeds for custom cooling
- 85 watts of cooling to meet your needs
- Adjustable tilt for targeted airflow
- All metal blades effectively circulate the air
- Durable to weather the elements