Air King 9212-BL Scratch and Dent 12" Industrial Grade Electric Floor Fan with 9' Power Cord
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Cool large spaces quickly and efficiently with the Air King 9212-BL Scratch and Dent 12" industrial grade electric floor fan. This option is effective and has the power to provide a comfortable environment in minutes.
Create a cooler environment with the Air King 9212-BL Scratch and Dent 12" industrial grade electric floor fan. This fan offers 85 watts of cooling power to effectively cool a garage or workshop atmosphere.
The Air King 9212-BL Scratch and Dent 12" industrial grade electric floor fan rear mounted rotary controls for quick and easy fan speed adjustments. Turn the fan on/off or increase the speed to meet the conditions of the room.
3 Fan Speeds
The Air King 9212-BL Scratch and Dent 12" industrial grade electric floor fan offers 3 fan speeds for custom cooling and air circulation. Cool the garage on a hot day or stay cool at work; this fan is proven effective.
The Air King 9212-BL Scratch and Dent 12" industrial grade electric floor fan includes a sturdy base for&nbsp; placement security. The steel constructed base cuts down on vibration and movement.
- Model: 9212-BL
- UPC: 046013391605
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Electric Floor Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.50" x W: 8.50" x H: 16.50"
- Product Weight: 12.10 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Used to cool and ventilate spaces
- Warranty: 90 day
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 85 watts
- Amps: 0.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 56 dB
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Fan Style: Floor
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: Yes
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1500
- Motor Type: 1/20 HP, open motor, sleeve bearing permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 9 ft. power cord offers an extended reach
- Durable contruction for longevity
- Fan head pivots a full 360 degrees for targeted airflow
- Provides superior cooling and ventilation
- Rear mounted rotary switch is accessible
- Sturdy base offers placement security
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?