Bissell 9200 ProHeat 2X Cleanshot Upright Carpet Cleaner
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Bissell 9200A ProHeat 2X carpet extractor heats hot tap water you put in up to 25 degrees hotter to safely optimize cleaning effectiveness.
Dual DirtLifter Power Brushes
The 9200A ProHeat 2X carpet extractor features specialized brushes that safely lift out deep down dirt while gently grooming carpet fibers.
This carpet extractor features 4 settings (heavy traffic, normal clean, light clean or water rinse) to fit all of your cleaning needs.
2 in 1 Water Tank
The Bissell 9200A ProHeat 2X carpet extractor keeps clean and dirty water separately while maximizing tank space.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: 9200A
- UPC: 11120038064
- Product Type: ProHeat 2X Carpet Extractor
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.31" x W: 25.75" x H: 22.94"
- Product Weight: 32.75 lbs.
- Product Color: Blue
- Application: Ideal for deep cleaning carpets and upholstery using detergent, heat and water
- Warranty: 1 year
- Amps: 12 amps
- Style: Upright
- Surface Type: Carpet , Upholstery , Car Interiors
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width: 12
- Hose Length: 9 Feet
- Power Source: Electrical Outlet
- Cord Type: Corded
- Power Cord Length: 27 Feet
- Number of Cleaning Cycles: 4
- Number of Tanks: 1
- Single Tank Capacity: 1 Gallons
- Heated Cleaning: Yes
- Auto Rinse Feature: Yes
- Includes: Stain Tool
- Additional Accessories: Professional deep cleaning formula,
- Designed for Commercial Use: No
- Comes with a floating suspension that self adjusts to all carpet heights and protects carpet if the power switch is left in the "on" position
- Features a power switch for the heater so you can turn it off if cleaning delicate wool or oriental rugs
- It is easy to remove and clean dirt, loose carpet fibers and remaining pet hair or fuzz out of the nozzle
- The water and solution are stored separately and aren't mixed until you're ready to clean
- You only need to carry one tank to and from the sink for emptying and filling
- With the turn of a knob, the cleaner becomes ready for either floor cleaning or above floor cleaning