Air King 9175H 30" Oscillating Fan Head With 1/3 HP Motor
- 8780 CFM, 1075 RPMs, and 308 watts
- Oscillating rotation
- Simple assembly, setup and installation
- Read More...
This Air King 9175H 30" oscillating fan head with 1/3 HP motor offers high velocity ventilation to control odors and more in commercial type work areas.
The Air King fan includes powder coated blades, guard, mounts, and casing for increased wear and tear. Heavy duty durability makes this fan ideal for a variety of industrial, warehouse, or garage type areas.
Manufactured for work spaces, this fan boasts all steel construction that's guaranteed to withstand heavy duty use. There is no maintenance required as the motor is permanently lubricated and there are 3 fan speeds to meet your ventilation needs.
This Air King includes an oscillating fan head to cover a widespread area, and a 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor guaranteed to ventilate even the most harsh environments.
Safe for Commercial Use
Air King commercial grade fan heads meet ETL and OSHA standards for safe commercial use. This fan is recommended for commercial environments.
- Model: 9175H
- UPC: 046013387301
- Product Type: 30" Oscillating Fan Head With 1/3 HP Motor
- Product Dimensions: L: 33.50" x W: 17.50" x H: 33.50"
- Product Weight: 56.30 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 8780 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Watts: 308 watts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Amps: 2.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Usage: Indoor
- Noise Level: 72 dB
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Style: Exhaust
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1075
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 3 speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- 30" fan head offers widespread coverage
- Accessible rear mounted rotary switch
- Complete with fan head, blade, motor, power cord, and grill
- Power cord is black, 10' long, 3-conductor, SJT type
- Quick, widespread coverage to eradicate work related odors and more