Air King 9174H 24" Oscillating Fan Head With 1/3 HP Motor
- Accessible rear mounted rotary switch
- Quick, widespread coverage to eradicate work related odors and more
- Simple assembly, setup and installation
- Read More...
The Air King 9174H 24" oscillating fan head with 1/3 HP motor provides optimal ventilation that covers large areas quickly, efficiently, and effectively.
Heavy Duty Construction
The Air King fan includes powder coated blades, guard, mounts, and casing for increased wear and tear. Heavy duty durability makes this fan ideal for a variety of industrial, warehouse, or garage type areas.
Meeting ETL and OSHA safety standards, this fan is recommended for commercial environments. Moreover, the black, 10' 3-conductor SJT type power cord offers an extended reach and manages the electrical power supply without overloading.
Manufactured for rugged work spaces, this fan is extremely durable. This fan outperforms any in its class and includes 3 speed settings to meet just about any ventilation need.
This Air King includes an oscillating fan head for widespread coverage and 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor that is powerful and effective.
- Model: 9174H
- UPC: 046013387103
- Product Type: 24" Oscillating Fan Head With 1/3 HP Motor
- Product Dimensions: L: 27.00" x W: 17.50" x H: 33.50"
- Product Weight: 47.20 lbs.
- Application: Ventilates indoor areas
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 5770 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Diameter: 24 inches
- Watts: 332 watts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Amps: 2.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Usage: Indoor
- Noise Level: 69 dB
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Certifications: ETL , OSHA
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Style: Exhaust
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Tilt: No
- Adjustable Height: No
- Number of Speeds: 3
- RPM: 1054
- Motor Type: 3-speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Rear mounted rotary switch
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- 24" fan head offers widespread coverage
- 3 speed, 1/3 HP, 120V, 1 phase, totally enclosed, ball bearing, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor
- 5770 CFM, 1054 RPMs, and 332 watts
- Assembly required
- Complete with fan head, blade, motor, power cord, and grill
- Power cord is black, 10' long, 3-conductor, SJT type